About Per Norinder
The following can give you an idea about what Per Norinder has done:
- 2007 Created By Experience AB as a Swedish company
- 2005-2007 General Manager for Volvo Car Corp (VCC) in China (Shanghai). Local production started in that period.
- 2004 Director, Volume Planning at VCC HQ (Göteborg, Sweden)
- 2001-2004 Vice President, Sales worldwide for S40/V40, and C70 (Göteborg, Sweden)
- 1999-2001 Director, Area Latin America, VCC (Sao Paulo, Brasil)
- 1995-1999 PDG Volvo Automobiles France (Paris area, France)
- 1993-1995 VP Product & Marketing Europe, VCC (Bruxelles, Belgium)
- 1990-1992 General Manager, Cars, Volvo Espana (Madrid, Spain)
- 1987-1990 Marketing Director, Volvo Car Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- 1983-1986 Dealer Development, Volvo Automobiles France (Paris, France)
- 1981-1982 Managing Director North Sea Ro-Ro Shipping (after collapse of the Johansson Group) (Tjörn, Sweden)
- 1969-1980 Various postions related to Logistics in the Volvo Group, incl Trucks and Volvo Penta (Göteborg, Sweden)
Per grew up in western Sweden. He was born in Jonsered, an industrial village based upon textile industry, just east of Göteborg.
Last 5 years in school were in Borås. 4 years at Chalmers University of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, specialising in Logistics, plus military service in the Swedish Navy, before entering "working life".
Per has taken courses in Management at Ashridge and at INSEAD during his time at Volvo.
He speaks Swedish, English, French, Spanish and German.